Resolved
5.0
Additional Fees

We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site for 10 minutes, 5 was outside ringing and ringing my bell over and over looking for his cash.

I don't move fast I'm 75. But the bottom line was my electric could not handle the lights and Ryan was supposed to check the voltage and the night he put the lights up they popped off 4 mts after they went on . We called and left messages on a machine which mentions three different businesses during the recording. We waited for this guy to come back.

We had a family reunion and one night the lights stayed on for an hour but once my family started arriving they popped off right in front of them. I was so lived and embarrassed it is now the end of January and there is no sign of him coming back to take his useless lousy lights. I spent over 2300grand on this and This guy was all smiles when he took my cash and never once came back to fix his mess, I am waiting by the window every day waiting for him to come so I can get an explanation and apology he is ripping off the elderly. I'm on a fixed income and wait for the SS check to come this was a big thing for me but I wanted the house to look nice for the holidays.

There is reviews on Angies List about him ripping off elderly, and a little comical that home advisor has three glowing reviews all written a day apart and when I tried to put a negative through it got rejected. He is writing his own reviews don't trust this guy he is lame and will pay for what he did. Ripping off old people aint ok in my books he does this read the reviews. I should have hired cowleys at least they have senior citizen discounts.

And his guys left garbage behind and Red bull cans everywhere even pushed into the dirt. I'm 75 but not blind yet.

I see all the stuff everywhere, I have three garbage pails outside and just not right a bunch of slobs. Beware

Review about: We Hang Holiday Lights Customer Care.

Comments